This post entitled, ‘Pomology Online Mock Test‘, includes links of Multiple Choice Questions from the different topics of Horticulture.
Through this page we will provide new links for Pomology Online Mock Tests.
Example: Mock test with and without password.
This page is updated.
Last updated: 22:00 pm IST on 8th August, 2021
*Also read: Pomology multiple choice questions
Why this post?
This post includes links of Pomology Mock Test, e.g. Pomology Objective MCQ.
Index: Pomology Online Mock Test Series
(1). Types of Mock Test
- Pomology Mock Test Without Password
- Pomology Mock Test With Password (Password Protected)
Pomology Mock Test Without Password
The “Pomology Mock Test Without Password” means anyone can attempt MCQ or quiz (multiple choice questions) without the need of password. These are open links. Hence, there is no need for payment.
*NOTE: These tests include 10 – 15 MCQ each test.
Pomology Mock Test With Password (Password Protected)
The “Pomology Mock Test With Password (Password Protected)” means you have to pay for the Online Mock Test. Here, you will be sent the link(s) of Online Mock Test (Pomology) after the successful payment.
This will be password protected, and will only be visible to that person who has maid payment.
*NOTE: These tests include 50 MCQ each test. There are total 100 MCQ (50+50) each test.
You can request for more.
(2) Importance: Pomology
These tests will help students in/to..
1. Developing habits to manage time.
2. Better understanding of the type of questions (question-patterns or model questions).
3. Revisions of the important questions from different topics (Pomology).
Helps in Preparation of:
- Junior Research Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship.
- NATIONAL Eligiblity Test (Agriculture).
- SAU CET.
- Bank Exams with Pomology-topics.
- Department related posts e.g., RAEO, SHO, ADH etc.
- PSC exams with Pomology-topics.
- Other entrance exams with Pomology-topics.
(3). Syllabus/Topics of The Subject
Syllabus/Topics of the Subject
- Introduction to Pomology.
- Definition of Pomology.
- General introduction of different fruit crops, e.g., scientific name, family, origin, chromosome number etc.
- Cultivation practice of fruit crops.
- Orchard management.
- Major and minor fruit crops.
- Classification of fruit crops.
- Insect-pests management.
- Disease management.
- Other important topics.
(4). Links of Pomology Online Mock Tests
- Links Without Password.
- Links Protected With Password.
*Each test require payment of RS 15.00 (fifteen rupees only), and each new payment is eligible for another 100 new sets of MCQ from Pomology.
List of Link(s):
*External link(s) is/are associate-website-links.
Link 01. Pomology Online Mock Test (open)
Link 02. Pomology Online Mock Test (Protected)
*New link will be added once available.
Pomology Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
Questions on Pomology.
Online Mock Test.
Free Mock Test.