Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana
What is Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana?
Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana is a state government scheme for the horticultural farmers. It is a new scheme by the state government through its department to help the farmers, financially.
|(1). Eligibility criteria|
|(2). How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana?|
|(3). Frequently Asked Questions|
Also read: Narwa garwa ghurwa bari
(1). Eligibility criteria
- Vegetable growing farmers of the state during Kharif 2021.
- Fruit growing farmers of the state during Kharif 2021.
- Flower crops growing farmers of the state during Kharif 2021.
(2). How to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana?
Step 01: Collect necessary records
List of necessary records:
- Adhar card.
- Bank details.
- Land records.
- Passport size photo of the farmers.
Step 02: Contact
(1). Rural horticultural extension officer.
(2). Rural agricultural extension officer.
Step 03: Fill the application form
- Ask for application form.
- Fill it completely.
- Submit it to the rheo or raeo.
Step 04: Verification
- Get verified by rural agricultural extension officer or rural horticultural extension officer.
- Go to primary cooperative society.
- Upload it to the online portal through them.
(3). Frequently Asked Questions
Questions 01. Which is the last date to apply for this scheme?
Answer: The last date to apply for this scheme is 31st of October for this year.
Question 02. How does it work?
Answer: This is a new scheme from the state government.
A Patwari will survey the field of that farmer for the verification of the standing crop and actual cropping area.
After the completion of the survey, if found right, that farmer will be eligible for Rs. 9,000.00 per acre from the state government.
Also read: Packhouse Scheme Horticulture
The eligible farmers will receive this amount of money directly into their bank accounts.
Question 03. Which department is the implementing agency for this scheme?
Answer: The department of horticulture is the implementing agency for this scheme.
Question 04. The Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana is a scheme of which of the following Indian state?
(a). Andhra Pradesh.
(b). Madhya Pradesh.
(c). Uttar Pradesh.
Answer: The Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana is a scheme of the Indian state Chhattisgarh.
Question 05. Can a non-horticultural farmer apply for this scheme?
Answer: No, this scheme is only for horticultural farmers.
For: Rajiv Gandhi Kishan Nyay Yojana
- Pasteurization Method of Compost Making
- Compost making for button mushroom
- Research work on African marigold
- Xanthophyll in Marigold: M. Sc. Thesis
- Propagation methods in fruit plants